2016 Photo Contest
Submit photos for the 2016 contest by Wednesday, February 17!
Submit a photo to the FRSES Photo Contest! This informal contest is a fun way to show us where you've been and what you've done in your experiences conducting ecological research. Prizes will be awarded to the best photos in each category.
Photos will be on display throughout the day on Wednesday in the ballroom. Ballot box voting by FRSES participants will determine the winners. Check out our past years' galleries to review previous submissions.
Best Study Organism
Best Research in Action
1) You must be an attendee or presenter at FRSES to enter the photo contest. One entry per person.
2) Photos directly related to your research or fieldwork experiences are preferred.
3) Recommended resolution: 1000 x 1400 pixels for 5" x 7" prints (although most lower resolution photos will still look pretty good, down to about 600 x 800 pixels).
4) File size is limited to 2MB (due to system limitations this is a pretty strict limit, please stay below the 2MB threshold, sorry).
5) To avoid uploading issues, please make file your filename lower case (including the extension) with no spaces in the name.
6) The deadline to submit your photo is Wednesday, February 18.
Use the form below to submit your photo. Use your name for the file name (e.g., FirstName_LastName.jpg) so we can keep track of your submission. We will take care of printing and displaying your photo. The last photo received will be the photo that is entered in the contest. If you have trouble submitting your photo, you may email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the date and location of the photo, and the caption in the body of the email.
Starred fields (*) are required
You will receive email confirmation (normally within one business day) if your photo file and form information were received.